Given the nature of digital content that can be downloaded instantly after a purchase has been made; there is no “trial” or “grace period” after purchasing a Membership or any product, which means all sales are final. Once you have downloaded an item, there is no way to “return” it. If your Product didn’t work and we are unable to solve the problem, we will refund your full amount without any question only for Separate Product Purchases.
Refund requests for any Membership Plans will not be entertained by any means if any product has already been downloaded or some products don’t meet your expectations.
We will assess refund requests on their merits but generally, there is no obligation to provide a refund if:
- you have changed your mind;
- you Purchased by mistake;
- you ask for Purchase Keys or API ;
- you lack the technical ability to make the item work;
- you can no longer download the item because it has been removed from our website;
- you are in breach of our fair play policy.